Maxy 4th at GKA Hydrofoil Freestyle World Cup
Congratulations to Airwave Team Rider Maxime Desjardins, who won his first two heats to make it to the semi-finals of the Qatar Airways GKA Hydrofoil-Freestyle World Cup at the weekend.
GKA Kite World Tour website
Finishing a very respectable fourth place overall, he said, “I'm really happy with what I have achieved. The level was higher than last year and I had my 8m koala that is always saving my life!”.
The competition, which took place from 23rd to 27th November in Taiba, Brazil, saw Charles Brodel of France retain his World Champion title.
1. Charles Brodel, France
2. Alex Soto, Dominican Republic
3. Maxime Chabloz, Switzerland
4. Maxime Desjardins, France
1. Kesiane Rodriguez, Brazil
2. Bruna Kajiya, Brazil
3. Capucine Delannoy, France
4. Camille Losserand, Switzerland